- Detached private holiday rental villa in Kalkan Turkey with stunning 180° sea views from all levels
- Private infinity edge pool and large sun terrace
- Large living space - tastefully furnished with contemporary fitted kitchen and bathrooms
- 2 Double en-suite bedrooms - sleeps 4 very comfortably
- Air-conditioning - essential for Kalkan villas in summer
- Roof terrace with table and seating
- Landscaped gardens with huge hammock in shade
- Traditional Turkish Ottoman seating area
- Free wi-fi internet
- 15 minutes walk to Kalkan town centre
- Click here to see an aerial video of Kalkan.....
- Click here to see what our guests say about us .....
If you are searching for a special villa in Turkey or specifically Kalkan, for a holiday with friends or a romantic interlude, especially lovely for honeymooners or celebrating that special anniversary. Villa Paramelle is a very well presented private rental property, in a lovely position on the Turkish Turquoise Coast - the villa has breathtaking, uninterrupted sea and mountain views. Unobstructed from all three floors, the views are of both Kalkan and Kalamar bays.
Villa Paramelle is situated in a quiet area on the hillside just off the Kalamar Road in Kalkan, a 10-15 minute walk to the centre and only 5 minutes to some quiet bars, cafes and restaurants. The private infinity pool (5m x 4m) provides the perfect place to cool off, a must for Kalkan villas. Enjoy the south facing pool terrace for relaxing in the sun or enjoying alfresco dining and barbecues, reading under the shade of the large umbrellas or lying in the large hammock in the tropical gardens. Relax in the shade of the Ottoman seating area during the day, a traditional Turkish köşk where you can also sit of an evening and enjoy a drink by candle or lantern light. The property interior is tastefully decorated and furnished and equipped to a high standard. The kitchen and bathrooms are clean and contemporary.
When considering a holiday villa rental in Turkey, you will naturally want to make sure you choose the right region. Kalkan is a small Mediterranean fishing town on the beautiful south western coast of Turkey and unlike many of its famous neighbours, it has not been ruined by mass tourism and remains an unspoilt yet sophisticated resort. There are lots of things to do around the area, including boat trips, hiking, diving, paragliding, ancient sites to explore and beautiful beaches to visit. A private holiday rental villa in Kalkan provides the perfect base to explore the area. Many people choose Kalkan villas over and above hotels because it gives them much more flexibility and privacy. Put all of this together with an excellent climate, friendly locals, a wonderful variety of local and Mediterranean food, and clear, clean water and you can see why visitors come back to the Turquoise Coast and holiday villas in Turkey year after year.
Average Temperatures Holiday Villas Turkey
May 26°C - June 30°C - July 32°C - Aug 32°C - Sept 30°C - Oct 26°C
Holiday villas in Turkey, Kalkan villas with stunning sea views...